Sunday, February 23, 2020

Save the children!

So I find myself entrenched in the toughest period in my long battle with Mental Illness. I haven't checked in in a while, but better late than never! I am attending a Partial Program, and am making progress but sometimes the wheel turns slow.

The jest of the matter is, that ; my brain needs medication for the rest of my life in order to function, and live life to the fullest. My worst fear is that I will run out of the will to stay on track and complete my treatment. For those who read this blog, your thoughts and prayers are so needed during the dark moments I encounter.

The thing about mental illness, regardless of the diagnosis, is they all interfere with the valuable time and efforts a human being expends here on earth. Perhaps the tragedy of out time;
is the lack of services and treatment options for our precious children. This must change!

So this a short blog; but I firmly believe that we as a nation will face these challenges with courage and vigor. Perhaps America will once again be the shining beacon of hope. The world is awaiting our direction and I am sure they will follow. As always, Sincerely, Donna Watson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode 2020

 Having a breakdown due to a mental illness, is life shattering. Everything you believed about yourself and the people and places around you...